Rotary Table Vacuum Filter
Similar in general operation to the rotary drum vacuum filter, the rotary table vacuum filter (RTVF) is particularly suited to rapid-settling, fast-filtering crystalline suspensions. Rotary table vacuum filters are continuous filtration units and able to handle large flow rates. The orientation of the rotary table enables a thick filter cake to form on the surface. As the table rotates, the filter cake is cut from the table surface using a specially designed auger. A small, residual heel of solids is retained on the filter which helps to protect the filter medium.
- Control panel input voltage 110 or 240VAC (single phase)
- Control panel output voltage 24VDC
- Internal 24VDC power supply
- IP65 control panel enclosure
- IP65 forward and reverse limit switches
- IP65 drum limit switch
- IP65 stepper motor
- Sealed for life’ gearboxes
The standard input voltage to the control panel is 110VAC. The panel can be supplied for use with 240VAC but this must be specified at the time of ordering.