Rotavac One – Complete Compact Pilot Scale Filter Station
*Please note: We ship globally.
The Rotavac One is our complete, compact pilot scale filter station. The Rotavac One comprises of:
- 1.3m² skid mounted rotary drum vacuum filter (RDVF)
- Filtrate receiver
- Filtrate pump
- Vacuum pump
- Blower (scraper discharge version only)
- Local control panel
With a small 2m x 1m footprint, the unit is easy to install and operate. The filter is ideal for small volume applications, process validation pilot-scale trials.
Two filter versions are available: Rotavac One S, scraper discharge and Rotavac One P, precoat discharge.
Scraper discharge filters are used where the solids being filtered form a good filter cake that discharges easily from the drum surface.
Precoat discharge are used, primarily, on applications where the liquid is the ‘product’ and the solids are gelatinous in nature.
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Pilot-Scale Trials
- Process Validation
- Small Volume Applications
- Quick and Easy Installation
- Complete Filtration Plant
- Easy Cleaning and Maintenance
- User Friendly and Simple to Operate
- 1.3m² filtration area (drum Ø600mm x 700mm)
- 12 compartment drum
- Variable speed drum drive
- 37.5% submergence filter trough
- Variable speed reciprocating trough agitator
- Scraper or precoat discharge options available
- Precoat discharge with automatic knife advance system (AKAS)
- Integrated control panel with 32A, 3ph + N + E surface mount plug
- Filtrate receiver with level control and sight glass
- Liquid ring vacuum pump with partial seal water recirculation
- Positive displacement filtrate pump
- Flanged solids discharge outlet